NILG 2023 National Conference
Become an Exhibitor
Contact Michael Wade
Booth Price $4250 Price includes one complimentary conference registration.
We invite you to participate in the NILG 2023 National Conference in Phoenix, Arizona. This is the preeminent conference on Affirmative Action and Equal Employment opportunity. The NILG appreciates the significant contributions made by our exhibiting and sponsoring companies. Our goal is to make this conference an increasingly productive and profitable experience for you. We are committed to providing an environment that fosters discussion of your product or service to Human Resource and Affirmative Action executives in the Federal Contract and Compliance Community who will attend the NILG 2023 National Conference. We strive to facilitate beneficial interactions between attendees and exhibitors, as well as help you achieve the greatest ROI for your company.
NILG recommends considering the following proven, ways to help you engage with attendees:
- Leverage online and social marketing tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook before, during and after the show.
- Stock give-a-way items at your booth that feature your logo.
- Include a raffle prize at your booth in exchange for a business card and/or information and promote your prize.
- Feature a small interactive game (prize wheel, bean bag toss, bottle ring toss, Plinko, etc.) that attendees can play with your booth staff.
- Sponsor a unique snack or beverage (breaks, etc).
NILG’s exceptional value, loyal exhibitors and high attendance rate, coupled with the opportunities provided makes by our Exhibitor Team makes it a business imperative that you attend the NILG 2023 National Conference!
Marketing & PR
Signing up early will provide you with the highest degree of exposure for your company, brand and product and ensure you avoid missing out on priority positioning.
The marketing for the conference has already begun. As a valued exhibitor of the conference you will receive priority in our marketing and communications campaign. The plan includes a conference program (including workshops and networking events) which will attract attendees, regular emails to previous conference attendees, conference website with realtime updates, social media and much more.
The NILG 2023 Exhibitor Team is here to ensure you get the most out of your investment. We encourage you to contact us to discuss any additional ways we can assist your marketing efforts and build your business through the conference.
The NILG 2023 National Conference will be marketed to interested individuals around the USA:
- A series of email announcements and other conference updates
- Special letters of invitation to government and industry officials
- Exposure through social media outlets
- Registration and Sponsorship brochures distributed widely
- The conference webpage will be used as the main information distribution channel and, as such will be regularly updated and refreshed with the latest updates.
With more than 90% of attendees indicating that they visited the Exhibit Hall, exhibitors have a unique opportunity to meet with industry professionals. NILG offers the following to help you increase your engagement with attendees:
- Conference logo that can be used on your mailing pieces, company email communications, company social media accounts or on your company website. NILG encourages you to promote your presence at the 2023 conference throughout your customer base.
- Opportunity to host a reception or party at the hotel or restaurants
- Dedicated exhibit times include two receptions, two breakfasts and morning and afternoon breaks on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Automatic inclusion in engagement activities, such as “Exhibitor BINGO”
- Booths will be open Tuesday evening through Thursday late afternoon
- Option to add badge scanning (additional fee)
- NILG 2023 National Conference Website: Your name, company description, and website address will be included on the website
- Conference App: Your name, booth number, logo, company/product description, and website address will be included on the conference app
- Conference Program: Your company name listed in the conference program
- Exhibitor names scroll in the general sessions throughout the conference
- Exhibits are located in a high-traffic area near the general session room
- Breakfast and at least two refreshment breaks served in the exhibit area each day
- Networking – one complimentary conference registration per booth, including meals with attendees and the Gala Event (a $975 value)
Interested in becoming an exhibitor at this year’s conference?
Contact Michael Wade by email, firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by phone, (602) 992-8925 to learn more about available options!